Sunday, January 1, 2012

Never mind here they are...

I told you in my last post about New Years that I couldn't show the pictures from the night because they are just too ridiculous...

Well I changed my mind
Here are a few

This is the most flattering one I think...

I mentioned the Periodic Table of Elements, and I wasn't lying...

Jimbo slice said I sent this to him with the caption "Where the fukc am I?!"

This hangover one is nice too:
Taken at waffle house. After I stuffed down breakfast burritos because I was still semi Schwasted.
Funny story about this waffle house.
My room mate drove and made me hold the spit cup from last night because she assumed I would be able to throw it away when we got there. Not only did I proceed to scream about why it was taking so long to get to the waffle house, there were no trash cans within a 50,000 meter radius. So I snuck around back to litter. I bent over and set the cup down by the wall and when I looked up I caught eyes with a cook out for a smoke break. We stared each other down for a while, and then I nodded and left. Leaving the cup.

Hope these were enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment