Sunday, May 20, 2012

They put speed bumps in our parking lot!!!

It. is. Summer.

Let me just tell you how relaxing it is just to THINK about it. Lounging in the sun, taking road trips, wearing next to nothing. Gives me a little tingle in my toes...I know it's weird but whatever.

I finished up my finals, which took me by surprise. They weren't as mind numbing as last years. I have this method, where I work really hard in the beginning of the semester while I have all that "new school year, new semester" motivation. Then as the months pass, I get to the point where I would rather drive dull pencils into my eye balls then get out of bed and go to my lecture class. So I rack up the points in the beginning and when I slowly start to not give a single shit about school it doesn't effect my grades! I know...I am a genius. 

I managed to pull a B- in Human Physiology. So no one freak out, because I know exactly why your pee smells that way. Not that I want to know that your urine smells in the first place, but if you happen to mention the fact that the bodily waste you are producing smells a little sweet then I can proudly tell you that you have Diabetes.

This is also the first summer in a couple years that I didn't spend hours at Target trying on every kind of swim suit there is, try them all on again, reluctantly choosing one, and then sob all the way home. I would definitely call walking into Wal-Mart (with the full intention of buying "The Vow" on DVD) seeing some neon colored swim suits, grabbing a pair, and duecing a success.  I chose a bright pink bottom, and a white and black top splashed with all of the other great neon colors. 
When I got home I watched the whole movie, painted my nails, and did the dishes before I sucked it up and tried it on. Imagine my surprise when I looked pretty dang SMOKIN'! All this crappy eating I have been doing lately probably altered that image a bit but who gives a shit. 

Summer unfortunately means a summer job. Good news though, I got a promotion at the car wash! I will now be outside selling them. Making an ass load of commission off of the people that don't have the time to wash their own vehicle. I'm pretty excited. I just wear some tight pants and smile really big and boom 10% commission! 

Tomorrow I am starting our Softball summer work out. Freakin Coach Frey has us running 15 something half gasers. So I am going to write good byes to my loved ones tonight. 
I'll be prepared this time.

I think I am most excited about the good times that are anticipated. In the past couple of weeks I have won 200 hundred dollars shakin' muh tail feather, witnessed old high school friends doing Karaoke, and been present while "she who will not be named" licked someones boobie for her birthday. 
Yeah...shit is about to get real. 

In closing I would like to leave you with my famous quote before that notorious night at Midnight Rodeo, (I think I was trying to get my friends to not be so shy) "Ladies, find your pussies and put them away!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment